Frontier Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tiberus' Player Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiberus

Tiberus

Tiberus' Player Application Empty
PostSubject: Tiberus' Player Application   Tiberus' Player Application EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 4:18 am

Steam Name: Dusty

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68939212

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/boomboombabyday/

Rp Experience: I've played on several serious roleplaying servers in the past, including about four to five Half-Life 2 RP servers and a serious Halo RP server called Varsity Gaming.

How did you stumble upon our server?: I have a friend that plays on it named Sail.

Tell me a cool Mass Effect Fact: Commander Shepard was born on April 11, 2154, (9 days before hitler's birthday)

Character Name: Tiberus Vicsis

Character Race: Turian

Why did you choose this race?: I've always had a fascination with Turians ever since I started playing the Mass Effect series when Mass Effect one released. Garrus was my favorite character throughout the series and I'm not afraid to admit that I may or may not have attempted to romace him on several occasions.

What can your character do for our ship? (Muscle, Maintenance, Triggerman, Comedic Act, etc.): Triggerman

Character Equipment: Light Colossus Armor (Usually helmetless),  M-11 Suppressor, M-15 Vindicator

Moral Alignment: (See Chart) Lawful Neutral

Strengths: Very obedient, Unquestionable loyalty, Expert tactician, Dedicated worker, Very protective of his allies.

Weaknesses: Serious alcoholic, Acts without thinking when provoked, Often speaks before thinking, Tends to be very quiet unless spoken to, Takes threats as challenges.

Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative!): Tiberus Vicsis was born October 13, 2158, on the planet of Palaven in it's capital city of Cipritine. Being the second oldest of three brothers, he often had to compete with them for most of his childhood. His father was a weapons dealer for the Cipritine Armory, his mother worked as a full time nurse. Tiberus always strived to be the best when it came to sibling rivalry, often out strategizing his two brothers. When Tiberus was in his early teenage years around the age of 13, his father became ill and died later that year due to an unknown illness that seemed to have come out of the blue. Tiberus was devastated as his life had suddenly changed in the blink of an eye. His mother had gone into a depression and turned to prostitution to make ends meet after losing her job as a nurse.
                  In his mid to late teenage years at the age of 17, Tiberus had joined a street gang with his childhood friends, along with his older brother. His time with the gang eventually came to an abrupt end after his older brother was stabbed to death due to a turf dispute between a rival gang. He soon left the gang afterwards, using the money he had saved from his criminal activities to purchase his own set of armor, and M-11 suppressor handgun. When he turned 20 years old, he turned to doing odd jobs after relocating to the planet Trident, he eventually found himself back into the criminal underworld, this time not in some petty street gang, but a crime syndicate, The Yoshida Syndicate. Most of his jobs assigned to him were protecting the shipments of Red Sand on supply movers, during his time doing these jobs, Tiberus picked up a drinking habit; eventually leading to him being known as a serious alcoholic. Never the less, he doesn't drink on the job. When he turned 25, he was reassigned to The Geisha.
Back to top Go down
[Legion]
Admin
[Legion]

Tiberus' Player Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiberus' Player Application   Tiberus' Player Application EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 1:34 pm

Welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
https://frontierind.rpg-board.net

Tiberus' Player Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Industries :: No Mans Land :: MERP :: Applications :: Player Apps :: Accepted-
Jump to: