Frontier Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rob~ Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob~

Rob~

Rob~ Application Empty
PostSubject: Rob~ Application   Rob~ Application EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 11:19 pm

Steam Name: Rob❖
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45257921
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050781571/
Rp Experience: 4 years on Half Life 2 Roleplay, Just over a year on a World of Warcraft Private RP Server
How did you stumble upon our server?: Was told about this server through my friend Autonomous
Tell me a cool Mass Effect Fact: Since the Unification War, Turians would wear various tattoo's which would symbolize their colony of origin. If a turian did not have markings upon their face they would be known as "bare faced", which would basically mean that they can not be trusted.  

Character Name: Marcus Bekker
Character Race: Human
Why did you choose this race?: I decided to choose this race as I thought that some human presence could be interesting for RP, and I'd like to gain some experience as RPing as something familiar before moving further onto other races.
What can your character do for our ship? (Muscle, Maintenance, Triggerman, Comedic Act, etc.): This character would be more of a Soldier for the ship, due to his backstory so he would be useful for any combative situations.
Character Equipment: Medium Titan Armor, M-8 Avenger Assault Rifle, M-3 Predator Pistol, Utility Belt, Omni-Tool, Data Pad. (Also including any IC items that he would use day to day around the ship)
Moral Alignment: Neutral
Strengths: Combat experience, knows how to use various weapons. Survival experience, has some experience in handy work due to his time spent on ships.
Weaknesses: Marcus has some bad experiences due to his struggle with Narcolepsy.
Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here: Marcus was born on Earth, Brooklyn New York to be specific. At a young age Marcus knew that he would most likely follow the path of his father, by joining the alliance military. For him, this was not such a big deal due to being able to take off into the stars and see the galaxy and meet other races he had heard so much about. After enlisting, and soon proving himself to be a capable soldier within' alliance military, Marcus then soon decided to step up his game and apply for the Interplanetary Combatives Training (ICT) branch of the Alliance military. Marcus would train around 20 hours a day as this was standard procedure in ICT, and soon enough he would be awarded the highest grade of training which is N6. Through this, it provides real combat experience in real combat zones throughout the galaxy. Of course, if Marcus were to survive these missions he would finally gain the grade of N7, which at the end of the day was his ultimate goal. However, during a skirmish with Batarian pirates that were attacking a small human colony, Marcus simply fell unconscious mid fire fight. He awoke back aboard the vessel that transported he and his team to their mission, however instead of being in his own bed he was laying in the medical bay. It was then the Doctor had diagnosed him with Narcolepsy, and thus ending further training and military activities. Unfit for any combat, Marcus went from a rising soldier to an ordinary man with no job, no goals. From then on, Marcus pursued medical treatment for his Narcolepsy, which he took great strides in however it still affects him to this day. Yet once the young soldier got it somewhat under control, he knew he wanted to be back out on the field. Yet it was not the alliance he went back too, instead Marcus took up Mercenary work. Once the geth had been defeated, the citadel saved, Marcus knew that there would be plenty work in the weeks that would follow such an event. It was then, he heard the name. "The Geisha". With nothing to lose, Marcus worked into getting into contact with the captain of the vessel, in hopes of finally finding some work that might redeem himself and also be able to fight under a banner and for a purpose.
Back to top Go down
Arglack

Arglack

Rob~ Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob~ Application   Rob~ Application EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 2:21 pm

It's a good app, but i feel like the weaknesses should be uh.. more detailed, if you could do that
Back to top Go down
Autonomous

Autonomous

Rob~ Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob~ Application   Rob~ Application EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 1:48 pm

Narcolepsy would probably mean that Marcus Bekker would suffer from chronic fatigue. He'd be pretty weak most of the time wouldn't he?

I support this application. The backstory is good, he seems like your average ex-Aliance soldier - more ordinary people aboard the ship.
Back to top Go down
[Legion]
Admin
[Legion]

Rob~ Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob~ Application   Rob~ Application EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 1:13 pm

I like it, welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
https://frontierind.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Rob~ Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob~ Application   Rob~ Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Rob~ Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Industries :: No Mans Land :: MERP :: Applications :: Player Apps :: Accepted-
Jump to: