Frontier Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tiberus' Turian App

Go down 
+2
SavingPrivateGandhi
Tiberus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiberus

Tiberus

Tiberus' Turian App Empty
PostSubject: Tiberus' Turian App   Tiberus' Turian App EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 3:43 pm

Steam Name: Tiberoos

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68939212

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/boomboombabyday/

Rp Experience: I've played on several RP servers on Garry's mod including the Frontiers Industries server itself.

How did you stumble upon our server?: I play on it still.

Tell me a cool Mass Effect Fact:  The turian military force has 39 dreadnoughts.

Character Name: Secus 'Old boy' Agatis

Character Race: Turian

Why did you choose this race?: I think that Turians are one of the more interesting races, I was going to choose human; but I think their a bit bland.

Age: 75 (Turians live up to 140 or 150 both from seperate sources.)

What can your character do for our ship? (Muscle, Maintenance, Triggerman, Comedic Act, etc.): Navigations and Muscle.

Character Equipment: Medium Phantom Armor, Torrent assault rifle

Moral Alignment: (See Chart) Lawful Evil

Strengths: Expert tactician, Very respectful regardless of race, Always willing to give advice, hand to hand combat instructor.

Weaknesses: Judges immediately on first impressions, Becomes irritated easily, Becomes rather aggressive toward those that question orders.

Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative!): Secus Agatis was born in a small mercenary outpost outside Hierarchy space in 2108, he learned the hard way to fight for what he wanted. In his earlier years as well as his teenage years, Secus wanted to be an artist; though his parents forced him to join the Turian military. Secus would often take the more lengthy approach during training by sending his main units around for a wide flank while his side units held thier ground to act as a distraction, this made his superiors and peers dislike him because of the risks it would have in real combat; but one of his superiors saw this as something to exploit. This superior noticed how the action would work relatively well, even if it left only a few of Secus' troops remaining by the end of the course, he would still have accomplished his objective. Secus would always ask questions to the fullest extent of even the most minor details for each training breifing so that he was fully aware of what was ahead of him before he even got onto the course.

After a long career of 50 years in the Turian Navy, he recieved the nickname 'Old boy' by the officer ranks that surrounded him. By the end of his military service, he had been awarded the 'aura mereo' for extreme service and gallantry, 'sangua clipeus' Turian Purple Heart, a hand to hand instructor certificate, and the rank of Fleet Admiral. Secus retired from the Turian Navy when he was 70 and his life began to consist of odd jobs to make some money, usually delivering things for groups and companies on the citadel. He eventually was contacted by the crew of The Geisha with a contract to help the deliveries of red sand by assisting with Navigations.

Last edited by Tiberus on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SavingPrivateGandhi

SavingPrivateGandhi

PostSubject: Re: Tiberus' Turian App   Tiberus' Turian App EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 7:13 pm

Just out of personal interest I'd love to see what happened in those 50 years of service. Your character sounds interesting. +support
Back to top Go down
Humpy
Admin
Humpy

PostSubject: Re: Tiberus' Turian App   Tiberus' Turian App EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 10:37 pm

Quick question, why would your character be involved with smuggler work?

Turians are rather stubborn when it comes to dealing with criminality. Why is yours different on this?
Back to top Go down
Tiberus

Tiberus

PostSubject: Re: Tiberus' Turian App   Tiberus' Turian App EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 2:21 am

I figured that a contract with the geisha would pay more than average delivery jobs, so most of his business aboard the ship is for money. Also, I was thinking that he would still have connections of some sort due to his history in case things were to go south and he were to end up being arrested at some point, so the criminal activity doesn't bother him.
Back to top Go down
Xenoxia

PostSubject: Re: Tiberus' Turian App   Tiberus' Turian App EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 2:52 pm

Why would someone with such a seemingly clean track record (Other than being reckless in the military.) with an ex-military background be contacted by such a criminal group?

Why would connections suddenly make it so that he wouldn't be afraid of criminal activity? I mean, I don't see why they would defend you if Turians tend to typically stay away from criminal activity; if anything they would probably see you as a fraud and de-mark you and see you a as a shame to the Turian race, no?

Your weaknesses seem like something that's just going to create problems on the ship, we've already got Grud for that.

Your strengths kind of go against your weaknesses in a way and ultimately even your backstory, you also say he's an 'Expert tactician' yet he always took the direct approach? That doesn't seem very 'expert'-like and makes him seem very stuck in his ways and not able to look out the box and see things others don't, essentially not very tactful in that regard.

Also, if he was "Lawful" evil then what is he doing getting into an unlawful trade?

Why another Turian?

And lastly, you're not going to drink Ryncol again; are you?

-Support for now. (Retracted in next comment.)

Last edited by Xenoxia on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiberus

Tiberus

PostSubject: Re: Tiberus' Turian App   Tiberus' Turian App EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:41 pm

Well who's to say that his record wasn't set as a clean slate at some point? Having the rank of Fleet Admiral holds a lot of power and bribery goes a long way.

He was born in a small mercenary outpost, so he would be growing up around mercenaries, hence why criminal actions wouldn't scare him. Also the whole idea of him having connections wasn't specified, so it could be with anyone that he's met throughout his life, assuming they'd still be alive of course since 75 years is quite a long time.

I never mentioned about any form of physical violence, simply a verbal disagreement with those terms (should have been more specific).

With this direct approach part, I can see what you mean after rereading it, and I've reedited that segment for the exact opposite.

The lawful part of his moral alignment is for his respectful nature.

I picked another Turian because I just like Turians a greater amount than the other races. Also, I don't see how that effects my application, but to each his own.

Yes, of course I'll drink Ryncol again. (jk)

Back to top Go down
Xenoxia

PostSubject: Re: Tiberus' Turian App   Tiberus' Turian App EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 9:43 pm

Lol, alright; I can get my head around that. I retract my -support.
Back to top Go down
Tiberus

Tiberus

PostSubject: Re: Tiberus' Turian App   Tiberus' Turian App EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 4:41 am

Any other questions or concerns, I'll be happy to answer them when I can.
Back to top Go down
ItzWilson

ItzWilson

PostSubject: Re: Tiberus' Turian App   Tiberus' Turian App EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 2:34 am

+support
Back to top Go down
BillCosby

PostSubject: Re: Tiberus' Turian App   Tiberus' Turian App EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 5:36 pm

Someone just accept this already. +
Back to top Go down
Humpy
Admin
Humpy

PostSubject: Re: Tiberus' Turian App   Tiberus' Turian App EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 7:33 am

Guess this is going to just be a palaven RP from now on. Razz

Approved, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiberus' Turian App   Tiberus' Turian App Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiberus' Turian App
Page 1 of 1