Frontier Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

toki stop making applications

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toki

Toki

toki stop making applications Empty
PostSubject: toki stop making applications   toki stop making applications EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 9:25 pm

Steam Name: Toki

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78658257

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheOriginalToki/

Rp Experience: 5 years

How did you stumble upon our server?: I wanted to know what it felt like to slam my nose down a pile of cocaine and roleplay mass effect while slowly dying of overdose on white lightning

Tell me a cool Mass Effect Fact: I fucked your dad.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Character Name: Tse Jiang

Character Race: Human

Why did you choose this race?: I'm a reptilian trying to figure out how humans work so I can infiltrate the government

What can your character do for our ship? (Muscle, Maintenance, Triggerman, Comedic Act, etc.): Maintenance, Guidance, and Muscle, if need be.

Character Equipment: He typically dons a traditional Buddhist robe. That's really it, besides a pair of fairly normal looking clothing, and low quality suit of armor with melee oriented gauntlets and a mid-strength shield.

Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Strengths: Having extensively studied Shaolin Luohan martial arts for a near 25+ years, it's easy to say that he is proficient in melee and CQC. Agility is one of his well developed traits, as needed with his training. He's strong willed, and well disciplined. His pain tolerance is fairly high.

Weaknesses: Of course, he's stuck to engage in melee, and rarely ever engages in combat. His tranquility prevents him from involving himself in conflict that is unneeded in his eyes. His armor is created for fighting in close quarters with agility, leaving gaps between the plates. The plates themselves are easily penetrated.

Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative!): Tse was born to a Buddhist Traditionalist family, near Zhengzhou, in East Central China. His father being a heavy Buddhist, he was exposed to various lectures on Buddha, tranquility, and harmony. Frequenting the Buddhist shrine made within his house, making incense and candle offerings were something he did near daily. As for his schooling, he was home taught by his mother and father. Studying religious texts, as well as things he would require later in life. This led to moments in the day where he would be left to stay by himself, in an effort to meditate on his religion. Living not incredibly far from the Shaolin monastery, he found they made a great impact on his life. Dreaming of becoming a Shaolin monk, was a dream that was not meant to be, however.

Moving into the later years of his life, he found himself in his 20's. His parents wishing for him to get a job and move out of the house, as typical for one at his age. Though he refused. Instead, he brought himself to the Zhengzhou Shaolin Temple. His mind and body trained for this event as he continued growing through his years, he simply walked to the temple. Speaking with the Abbot, he was believed to be genuine. Passing away all of his possessions, turning away from his outside life, he was now property of the monastery.

His life at the monastery was strict; as to be expected from the Shaolin temple. From dusk to dawn, when he was awoken, he would alternate during the day, between working for the monastery, and training heavily in Martial arts. He spent years through his life, studying religious texts, historical events and the history of Buddhism, as well as the martial arts he was set to train for. Discipline was what he trained in. Harmony and peace is what persevered through the years, from his early twenties to his mid-thirties. Regardless of all of his training, there came a day which was... unforeseen in his life. While going through his work one day, he saw a man who what he had though had been sneaking around the more private areas of the temple. Despite his training, he lost the ability to have common sense on the situation that he had been brought. Without thinking, he assaulted the man, leaving him within an inch of his life.

This proved to be his folly-- it had only been a tourist who had found himself lost within the temple. His training and studying had been foiled, as he was then rejected from the temple for showing his lack of balance with inner peace.

Now without guidance from the temple, left only with his robes, and little money. He found himself in a dire situation to where he required to work by any means necessary, money being required for a prosperous life. Through a course of a half of a year, he ended up in mercenary-like work. He bought a low quality, custom made suit of armor. Mass gaps in plating, with weaker than typical, yet incredibly light plating, as well as melee oriented gauntlets. Filing himself to board onto the Geisha, for whatever duty he was required to do.
Back to top Go down
Crystallized0Rose

Crystallized0Rose

PostSubject: Re: toki stop making applications   toki stop making applications EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 10:22 pm

Accepted App:

After I'm pretty sure Toki only added me to bug me into reviewing this application, and reading through it and grinding him hard for answers, you want to know my judgement?

ACCEPTED

A Buddhist.  This is only going to end up interesting.

Last edited by Crystallized0Rose on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Filtershakes

Filtershakes

PostSubject: Re: toki stop making applications   toki stop making applications EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 10:58 pm

Crystallized0Rose wrote:
After I'm pretty sure Toki only added me to bug me into reviewing this application, and reading through it and grinding him hard for answers, you want to know my judgement?

ACCEPTED

A Buddhist.  This is only going to end up interesting.

Well then! I ain't seen this shit before!

Points for originality?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: toki stop making applications   toki stop making applications Empty

Back to top Go down

toki stop making applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Industries :: No Mans Land :: MERP :: Applications :: Player Apps :: Accepted :: Archived-
Jump to: