Frontier Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lazy Lizard's smelly human application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazy Lizard

Lazy Lizard

Lazy Lizard's smelly human application. Empty
PostSubject: Lazy Lizard's smelly human application.   Lazy Lizard's smelly human application. EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 7:54 am

Steam Name: Lazy Lizard
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26257514
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TeslabotV
Rp Experience: 11+ years.
How did you stumble upon our server?: Magic and stalking of Techno.
Tell me a cool Mass Effect Fact: The Krogan look like turtles and mostly hate everyone. Their faces are also based off bats (Atleast, they look like em.) Asari are probably space elves since they live so darn long!
Real fact: Garrus's Romance option was added, because the fans wanted it. (Never knew people were so xenophiliac.)

Character Name: Isaac Jachym Or..just IJ.
Character Race: SMELLY T1 HUMAN.
Why did you choose this race?: Basic, and in my opinion, one of the more flexible races to play.
What can your character do for our ship?: Lookout, surveillance, etcetera. A far away triggerman.
Character Equipment:
M-11 Suppressor Heavy pistol ( I know it's considered illegit.)
M-97 Viper Sniper rifle.
(alternatively, Carnifex and a Mantis)
A set of light mercenary armor w/ infiltration optimization.

Moral Alignment: Neutral Evil
Strengths: Being a past smuggler, he's got a fair bit of stealthy and observative abilities, giving him a fair bit of usefulness in a recon roles where long-term surveillance may be required. His job has also, at times, required him to have pulled the trigger, giving him a fair bit of skill with guns.
Weaknesses: Despite being sneaky and a lookout, he is utterly terrible in hand-to-hand combat, more likely to screw himself over than anything. He may also seem vindictive at times, should someone do him wrong.
Character Backstory : (I did me best.)

IJ was born on Earth, on March 12th, 2146 CE. There he would have lived a fairly safe life with his family, passing school with an academic record and remaining fairly stationary till the age of twenty two, a few years after humans were granted embassy within the citadel. At this point, there was an idea for people to explore the regions of what was already mapped, to see these regions by themselves, Isaac was one of them.

IJ had spent a fair bit of his past living as a street kid with what little he had. Well behaved, though having a knack for getting into trouble. While looking like it, it wasn't all that bad, as the activities gave him some profile around the small, frontier colony where he had lived in. Pass a few years, he would now be doing supply runs for a local club there in his yellow truck, a underground element pushing product around where it was needed.

Starting out simple, all he did was pick up the package, get told where to drop it off and get paid, a slow process for a low-end criminal, but it was a slow rise gaining the trust of the gang, who was only a small cell of the large network. It wasn't too long either when the man got his first gun, albeit illegally, since the club had been suspecting rivalry. While the colony's security forces had probably been a more of a pressuring issue, there was no worry, as they remained fairly leinient over what was going on, more focused on the colony's borders than what was happening within.
Eventually it came to the point where staying rooted to the ground was not feeling that pleasant, and the urge to expand his vision on the galaxy grew. Given a fairly free leave, he spent a few thousands of his piled credits on the behind-the-back store there, and eventually moved on, catching a shuttle to a place he had never been to before; Hiromi on Trident. The place reminded him of china-town in a way, though he did not enjoy the frequent rain that inhibited the planet.

After getting settled in, knowing his know-hows around a criminal haven and whatnot, he founded a friend or two around the place, one day stumbling upon some of Geisha's crew, later convinced himself to try and get some work done, his goals set to try and join the crew of the refitted batarian ship.

Back to top Go down
Wirlno

Wirlno

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Lizard's smelly human application.   Lazy Lizard's smelly human application. EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 2:09 pm

You should try and expand upon some parts; notably his work in Hiromi, his ventures there, how he came into contact with the Crew Members, etc.
Wouldn't hurt to spice up the areas already explained as well, give a little more detail on certain aspects concerning his childhood and career.
Despite this, I like the cut of this characters jib, so here's a spare +SUPPORT.
Back to top Go down
Tiberus

Tiberus

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Lizard's smelly human application.   Lazy Lizard's smelly human application. EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:51 am

+Support
Back to top Go down
PvtZach

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Lizard's smelly human application.   Lazy Lizard's smelly human application. EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:55 am

+support I'm not accepted yet but I figured I would help others achieve the same goal as me.
Back to top Go down
Crystallized0Rose

Crystallized0Rose

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Lizard's smelly human application.   Lazy Lizard's smelly human application. EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 11:57 am

Accepted App:

Looks good to me.  .3.

IJ is ACCEPTED~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Lizard's smelly human application.   Lazy Lizard's smelly human application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lazy Lizard's smelly human application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Industries :: No Mans Land :: MERP :: Applications :: Player Apps :: Accepted-
Jump to: