Frontier Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PlazmaCake's Human Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PlazmaCake

PlazmaCake's Human Application Empty
PostSubject: PlazmaCake's Human Application   PlazmaCake's Human Application EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 12:31 am

Steam Name: Commander PlazmaCake
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49954873
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060175474
Rp Experience: Plenty of roleplay experience, I have had quite an adventure with how many serious rp servers i have come across, they range from different stories and types such as: Metro RP, Star Wars RP, HL2 RP, Military RP, Halo RP, and not on any server have I ever received a warning, kick, or ban. I have a fine range of roleplaying skills as I will adapt to any new situation my character comes across, I go in depth with my character's actions and moral choices, I use /me's and other assortments of commands to refine my roleplay experience, I am a highly experienced roleplayer who knows what he's doing.
How did you stumble upon our server?: I was scrolling through my server browser when i saw the name pop up 'Mass Effect', my reaction was: "Mass Effect roleplay? Yes please!".
Tell me a cool Mass Effect Fact: Commander Shepard has a special 'brand' of glasses, please tell me someone's watched the video.

Character Name: Nathan Archer
Character Race: Human
Why did you choose this race?: I chose this race due to it being the race i find easiest to be able to develop my character and expand on his story and backstory.
What can your character do for our ship? (Muscle, Maintenance, Triggerman, Comedic Act, etc.): Maintenance, Triggerman
Character Equipment: Nothing special
Moral Alignment: (See Chart) Neutral Good
Strengths: Ship fanatic, Academic knowledge, Brave, Curiosity (Can be both a Strength and Weakness)
Weaknesses: Curiosity, Never been in an actual battle (Only learnt how to use a gun from shooting ranges), Can be a smartass
Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative!):

Nathan was born into a family of five, his mother was a Bio Engineer, while his father was quite the ship fanatic who's daily job was to repair and provide maintenance on military and civilian grade ships, Nathan has two elder brothers, one of which has taken up Bio Engineering with their mother, and the other who has a similar love for ships as does their father, has joined a ship maintenance crew. Academic achievement was something that was always highly praised in the family, Nathan on the other hand, was the more curious type, he had always dreamed of exploring the universe, discovering new planets and having a high interest in the 'unknown', because there was one motto Nathan always followed (which he made up), "If you find something new, if it seems scary or dangerous, if it could kill you, if it's adventure or treasure, go explore it!". He delve deep into the study of ship mechanics and designs taking whenever he had a chance to sit quietly in his room and study some more, although on some occasions he'd drift off, imagining what it'd be like to be a part of a crew on a ship, and other times he'd be taken by one of his elder brothers to a nearby firing range to learn how to use a firearm, because who knows when he'd need it. After years of studying and training, Nathan has become a top of the grade Engineer, having a vast knowledge of ships and a reliable use of firearms, but something lingered over the years, his sense of exploration. Things seemed so great and high for Nathan, but really on the inside he felt empty, he longed for some sort of adventure, he longed for a chance to explore the universe, the unknown. One faithful day, his wish was granted, a job notice popped up regarding a captain looking for more crew members, Nathan's journey had just begun.

Thank your for reading! Very Happy

(PS: Open for feedback! So if there's anything you dislike, hit me up with it!)
Back to top Go down
Crystallized0Rose

Crystallized0Rose

PlazmaCake's Human Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlazmaCake's Human Application   PlazmaCake's Human Application EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 10:51 am

Accepted App:

Quite honestly, this looks good to me.

Nathan is ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down

PlazmaCake's Human Application
Page 1 of 1