Frontier Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Useful Links (copied from Singularity v2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystallized0Rose

Crystallized0Rose

Useful Links (copied from Singularity v2) Empty
PostSubject: Useful Links (copied from Singularity v2)   Useful Links (copied from Singularity v2) EmptyFri May 13, 2016 4:29 pm

As I've been making characters and creating their histories and the like, I've come across many useful links that I want to share.  You don't have to use any of these, but these have helped me a great deal in compiling comprehensive details about my characters and some of the links play heavily into my headcanon, especially regarding salarians.

Feel free to share links that you've found and used when you've written your character profiles.  

Notify me if any links are broken and I will fix them.

If you wanna find something fast or see if I address a specific topic, you can always Ctrl+F and type in a keyword to search for anything specific.

Important Forum Links

Mass Effect Wikia Quick Links

• Timeline Detailed Quick Reference
  • Races/Species Quick Reference
  • -
  • Omni-tools
  • -
  • Human Armor (light, medium, heavy)
  • Quarian Armor (light only)
  • Turian Armor (light, medium)
  • Krogan Armor (medium, heavy)
  • -
  • ME3 Combat, Ammo, Grenade, Biotic, and Tech Powers (base powers, class powers, bonus powers, squadmate powers)
  • -
  • ME3 Assault Rifles
  • ME3 Shotguns
  • ME3 Sniper Rifles
  • ME3 Submachine Guns (SMGs)
  • ME3 Heavy Pistols
  • ME3 Heavy Weapons
  • -
  • Aldrin Labs Equipment
  • Ariake Technologies Equipment
  • Armali Council Equipment
  • Armax Arsenal Equipment
  • Batarian State Arms Equipment
  • Cerberus Skunkworks Equipment
  • Devlon Industries Equipment
  • Elanus Risk Control Services Equipment
  • Elkoss Combine Equipment
  • Geth Armory Equipment
  • Hahne-Kedar Equipment
  • Hahne-Kedar Shadow Work Equipment
  • Haliat Armory Equipment
  • Jormangund Technology Equipment
  • Kassa Fabrication Equipment
  • Rosenkov Materials Equipment
  • Serrice Council Equipment
  • Sirta Foundation Equipment

Mass Effect Lore and Miscellaneous Info

• Mass Effect Galaxy Planets & Colonies - Holy fuck this thing is amazing.  o.o  Six-hundred and fifty planets cataloged.
  • Galaxy Map (cluster->system)
  • Biotic Implants List
  • Galactic Standard Time - A really useful time conversion for Mass Effect's Galactic Standard time.  The two most useful things to take away are that a GST hour is 83 Earth minutes, and a GST day is 27 Earth hours.

Species Information

• A season of sorrows unending - the Cerberus files: Citadel Races - FANFICTION histories and cultural details on Citadel races (asari, salarian, turian)
  • A season of sorrows unending - the Cerberus files: Outcast Races - FANFICTION histories and cultural details on outcast races (batarian)
  • A season of sorrows unending - the Cerberus files: Separatist Races - FANFICTION histories and cultural details on sepratist races (hanar)

Job Posting/Selection

• Medical Professions/Doctor Titles

General Character Traits/Creation Tools

• Alignment/Disposition - Generally a good guideline for how your character should respond in any given situation.
  • Personality Traits/Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
  • Personality Types/Four Temperments
  • Zodiac Signs and Dates - I use this one mostly to determine birthdays.  I try and find the most fitting traits and put my character's birthday somewhere in the range of dates for that sign.
  • 638 Primary Personality Traits (positive, neutral, negative) - Massive list.  Just massive.
  • Categorized Personality Traits (positive, neutral, negative) - This is basically a simplified version of the above.

Online Tools and Measurement Conversion

• Comparing Heights - Gives a nice depiction of height differences.  You can check and see that your character's height is what you want it to be.
  • Imperial to Metric Conversion - Really REALLY nice tool; includes weight, length/height and temperature conversions.
  • Hex Color Codes
  • It's Always Nice to Have a Calculator
  • Color Hex Codes
  • Adobe Color Wheel - A really useful tool that details things like analogous, monochromatic, triad, and complementary color rules.  Good if you can't decide on colors to use!

[MODIFIED 13-MAY-2016 REMOVED IRRELEVANT LINKS, POSTED TO FRONTIER IND]
[MODIFIED 01-JULY-2016 ADDED GALACTIC STANDARD TIME REFERENCE AND COLOR WHEEL]

Last edited by Crystallized0Rose on Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[KiloSE7EN]

[KiloSE7EN]

Useful Links (copied from Singularity v2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Links (copied from Singularity v2)   Useful Links (copied from Singularity v2) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:25 am

Nice compilation. Stickied.
Back to top Go down

Useful Links (copied from Singularity v2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Industries :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: