Frontier Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saving Private Gandhi's Event Idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SavingPrivateGandhi

SavingPrivateGandhi

Saving Private Gandhi's Event Idea Empty
PostSubject: Saving Private Gandhi's Event Idea   Saving Private Gandhi's Event Idea EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 12:30 pm

Objective:
After receiving a distress signal from a known Turian-styled frigate belonging to the Yoshida Syndicate, the Geisha receives orders to investigate the signal, retrieve any cargo, and salvage the ship and crew if possible. Then, a report should be given to the syndicate. The frigate is called The Calypso.

Map:
rp_sr3_normandy_v2
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=402255676&searchtext=normandy

Event Type:
Begins with tense/exploration RP, and evolves into survival/action RP.

Information for players:
The ship needs to be located, before it is scanned for activity and two kodiak shuttles containing a team each will board the Calypso. One will discover the source of the distress signal(Coming from the ship's CIC and cockpit), and will enter the ship through one of the upper airlocks. The second shuttle will have a smaller team and move to the lower hangar in order to procure the cargo. Once the distress signal has been quenched, the first team will move through the ship searching for surviving crew. The ship will be deemed safe, and the kodiak shuttles will return to the Geisha in order to collect engineers in order to salvage the ship along with its cargo. The fire teams on board the Calypso will locate the crew quarters, where a twist occurs, and something comes onto the Geisha's radar.(I will inform the event staff of the twist in this event, as I don't want to spoil it).

Shoguns Information: The shogun would have reported the distress signal to the Syndicate once the ship had been recognised as the Calypso. The orders come through as to 1)Investigate the ship and the cause for the signal, 2)Retrieve the precious cargo of red sand on board, 3)Salvage ship and crew if possible, 4)Expel whatever threat comes about. This distress signal has occurred deep in the Terminus systems, and hostile activity is to be expected: the Geisha should be on combat alert.

Music: To be honest, I'd go with silence in order to boost the tension and creepiness of the situation on board the abandoned frigate.
Back to top Go down
Tiberus

Tiberus

PostSubject: Re: Saving Private Gandhi's Event Idea   Saving Private Gandhi's Event Idea EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 2:14 pm

+SUPPORT

We need an event and this sounds like a good one
Back to top Go down
Autonomous

Autonomous

PostSubject: Re: Saving Private Gandhi's Event Idea   Saving Private Gandhi's Event Idea EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 5:32 pm

I remember playing Mass Effect when suddenly I received this beacon; an abandoned cargoship. Once you got aboard, everything was quiet. When you got to the medical bay I found a series of audio logs that were very terrifying, indicating a murder. In this room there was a man on life support, and when listening to the final log, the murderer, a biotic would ambush you. And that was the first time I scare-quitted Mass-Effect. This sounds a lot like it. I'm not sure about the map but if its set-up appropriately with props (in which I can help with, you know that Gandhi) I'm sure this can work out very neatly.
Back to top Go down
SavingPrivateGandhi

SavingPrivateGandhi

PostSubject: Re: Saving Private Gandhi's Event Idea   Saving Private Gandhi's Event Idea EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 8:25 am

Autonomous wrote:
I remember playing Mass Effect when suddenly I received this beacon; an abandoned cargoship. Once you got aboard, everything was quiet. When you got to the medical bay I found a series of audio logs that were very terrifying, indicating a murder. In this room there was a man on life support, and when listening to the final log, the murderer, a biotic would ambush you. And that was the first time I scare-quitted Mass-Effect. This sounds a lot like it. I'm not sure about the map but if its set-up appropriately with props (in which I can help with, you know that Gandhi) I'm sure this can work out very neatly.

Tah x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving Private Gandhi's Event Idea   Saving Private Gandhi's Event Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Saving Private Gandhi's Event Idea
Page 1 of 1