Frontier Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fireside chat with [Legion] State of our server, Mission Goal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Legion]
Admin
[Legion]

Fireside chat with [Legion] State of our server, Mission Goal Empty
PostSubject: Fireside chat with [Legion] State of our server, Mission Goal   Fireside chat with [Legion] State of our server, Mission Goal EmptyTue May 24, 2016 4:04 pm

Hi folks,

Your friendly neighborhood geth here. I just want to have a little pow wow and talk about the state of the server. Im chalking the inactivity recently up to A) New Releases (Overwatch, DOOT, Far Harbor) and basicly just boredom of passive.

Now I know passive can be boring and such, but my main idea when I started up this server was the idea of an interactive community. Sure, our main objective is to make money by hauling/smuggling drugs and other contraband from point A to point B. But the real goal I was looking forward to was the players themselves coming up with different events and ideas that would effect their character progression and well the community as a whole. While our main story is there, the meat and potatoes is with you guys. I want your stories to be told, I want everyone to be the main character for their own revenge story, tea party, or large game hunting trip.

As a private ship without a militaristic or governing power above us, the sky is the limit. The galaxy is ours to explore.

A small idea can turn into a huge event, get your thoughts and ideas out there and we can make something awesome together.

Thanks for your time,

Legion

Fireside chat with [Legion] State of our server, Mission Goal Fire
Back to top Go down
https://frontierind.rpg-board.net
AlphaZER0

AlphaZER0

Fireside chat with [Legion] State of our server, Mission Goal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireside chat with [Legion] State of our server, Mission Goal   Fireside chat with [Legion] State of our server, Mission Goal EmptyTue May 24, 2016 9:09 pm

Let's get to it, folks. Rally 'round the Legion.

Fireside chat with [Legion] State of our server, Mission Goal Tumblr_o6mlbbLvKB1ugjw2vo1_540
Back to top Go down

Fireside chat with [Legion] State of our server, Mission Goal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Industries :: No Mans Land :: MERP :: Server Stuff :: Information-
Jump to: